SANCTUARY - OUR TEAM
The Sanctuary Steering Committee at St. Paul the Apostle Parish in Kingston is a group newly formed focusing on its purpose of planning, coordinating and leading sponsorship initiatives for a second refugee family to settle in the Kingston area. The main responsibilities of the committee are:
- Strategic planning and direction
- Budgeting and expense management
- Interface with parish finance committee and pastor
- Oversight of subcommittees
- Interface with various organizations required/supporting refugee sponsorship with the hope of expanding exciting additional community partnerships
Sanctuary Steering Committee
Mary Campeau and Mike Gallagher
Fr. Sebastian Amato
Doris Splinter Flynn
We are blessed that our parish community has abundant talent and resources to share as part of welcoming a family with hope for a safe and secure future. The Steering Committee has established a second Sanctuary Settlement team to support the next family.
There is an urgent need for volunteers to assist in the following areas: housing set up; translators (Arabic); transportation; and medical.
Please contact Wayne Hill at email@example.com or by calling (613) 532-1115.